"Ten years into our marriage, my husband divorced me because I couldn't give him a child," Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplet 2 Years After Remarrying Praises Her God (Photos)

    





 A mother of four has taken to TikTok to share the video of her baby bump after she welcomed beautiful twins Rhonda Richardson literally broke the internet with the video of her pregnancy because many of her followers expressed surprise at the large size Rhonda gave birth after carrying the pregnancy for 35 weeks and two days, meaning that the babies came earlier than nine month








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbreaking: Nigerian Man Dies In Car Accident 2 Days To His Wedding in Anambra State (Photos)

"My wife delivered twins, a boy and a girl, at 8:00 AM early this morning. I can't contain my joy," a man celebrates as his wife delivers twins after several miscarriages (photos).