"Meet the Ugandan farmer who married 12 wives and has 102 children and 268 grandchildren (photos)."

   

A FARMER who has 102 children and 568 grandchildren has asked his 12 wives to go on the Pill.

Musa Hasahya, 67, has finally decided to stop growing his family as they can barely afford to eat.

He said: “My income has become lower and lower over the years due to the rising cost of living and my family has become bigger and bigger.

“I married one woman after another. How can a man be satisfied with one woman?

“All my wives live together in the same house.

“It’s easy for me to monitor them and also stop them eloping with other men in this village.”

His youngest wife, Zulaika, mother of 11 of his children, said:

“I’m not having any more children.

“I’ve seen the bad financial situation and am now taking the birth control pill.”











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbreaking: Nigerian Man Dies In Car Accident 2 Days To His Wedding in Anambra State (Photos)

"My wife delivered twins, a boy and a girl, at 8:00 AM early this morning. I can't contain my joy," a man celebrates as his wife delivers twins after several miscarriages (photos).